The best upgrades in Spider-Man: Miles Morales give PS4 and PS5 players the ability to deal an insane amount of bonus damage, dodge more easily, and more. Ensure that these best Visor Mods and Suit Mods are unlocked and equipped to beat enemies more easily and keep combos going for longer. These are especially helpful on harder difficulties like Ultimate.
What are the best mods in Spider-Man: Miles Morales?
Being able to switch between various Visor Mods and Suit Mods lets players some flexibility for each mission type. If there’s stealth involved, then movement-based Mods will be best, but if there’s a lot of fighting involved, then combat-oriented Mods work well.
Here are the best upgrades in Spider-Man: Miles Morales:
Best Visor Mods
- Perfect Sight
- “Increases the window for perfect dodging.”
- Perfect dodges allow Spider-Man to counter-attack with a one-hit punch. Increasing the perfect dodging window makes this easier to pull off.
- Threat Sensors
- “Temporarily slows time after a Perfect Dodge.”
- Combine this with Perfect Sight to make Perfect Dodges even more lethal. Slow motion is great for countering a punch or catching a projectile.
- Eyes In The Back Of My Head
- “Auto-activates Camouflage immediately before detection during stealth encounters.”
- This Visor Mod is worth switching to for trickier stealth sections. Be sure to disable it when the fighting begins, however!
- Eyes On Target
- “On scan, connects a line from an enemy to all other enemies that can currently see them.”
- Another stealth-specific mod. Equip it for sections where an alert means instant failure, then swap it out for a combat-focused mod.
Best Suit Mods
- “Attacks after a Perfect Dodge do 50% more damage for 5 seconds.”
- This suit mod turns Miles’ punches even more superpowered. Combine this with the Perfect Sight and Threat Sensors mod to make an unstoppable combo.
- Venom Momentum
- “Every 6th hit in a Combo applies a Venom Stun to the enemy.”
- Automatically stunning an enemy is a great way of handling tough crowds.
- Stronger Webs
- “Enemies take longer to break out of webs.”
- Quickly web up enemies to delay their ability to fight. This is great for crowd control while Miles focuses on more dangerous threats.
- Venom Shield
- “Spending a full Venom bar to heal triggers Venom Shield, which lasts 5 seconds, blocks all damage, and Venom Stuns melee attackers.”
- Five seconds might not sound like a lot, but this Mod can be huge for quickly dishing out huge damage without needing to worry about dodging and blocking.
Those are the best mods in Spider-Man: Miles Morales, but what about the best suits? Here’s the complete list of unlockable suits and their powers for players to pick out their favorite style.
Miles Morales might not be as long as Spider-Man PS4, but it still has a good chunk of main missions to get through. This complete list of missions gives players an estimate on how long is left until they complete the game.
The Game Revolution Spider-Man: Miles Morales review gave the game a 4/5, celebrating its fluid combat, great swinging mechanics, and more. Take a look at the full review here.