The Mortal Kombat 11 1.000.002 update patch notes are not nearly as big as the last update that turned the game into Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate. Instead, this is more like a supporting update that mostly touches Mileena, Rambo, and Rain, the three new characters. It also contains support for the 1995 movie skin pack that just released. Here’s what in the MK11 update patch notes from November 24.
Mortal Kombat 11 1.000.002 Update Patch Notes | 1995 Klassic MK movie skin pack
As detailed in some leaks from September, Mortal Kombat 11 now has skins and voices from three actors from the 1995 movie. Christopher Lambert, Linden Ashby, and Bridgette Wilson (who played Raiden, Johnny Cage, and Sonya, respectively) are now in the game with their respective faces and voices. This pack cost $5.99 on all platforms.
Mortal Kombat 11 1.000.002 Update Patch Notes | Minor bug fixes
Mileena, Rain, and Rambo also got a few tweaks as well, but they are only bug fixes. Many of them were just bug fixes but the biggest change is that Rambo’s claymore is no longer effected by projectile immunity. This means Jade can’t put on her signature purple glow and go right through it. The PS5 and Xbox Series X/S versions also both got nebulous visual updates, but it isn’t clear what those are.
Full Mortal Kombat 11 1.000.002 update patch notes
Klassic MK Movie Skin Pack
- Added new character skin variants based on the original “Mortal Kombat” film featuring the voices and likenesses of three main actors from the 1995 movie, including Christopher Lambert as “Protector of Earthrealm Raiden,” Linden Ashby as “Hollywood Kombatant Johnny Cage” and Bridgette Wilson-Sampras as “Island Bound Sonya Blade.”
- Available now digitally for $5.99 (SRP).
General Gameplay Adjustments
- Fixed an issue that was causing Abilities to be locked in Practice Mode’s Player Select if someone started the game using a new Player Profile and immediately went into practice mode.
- Minor graphical performance optimizations on next generation consoles
Character Specific Adjustments
- Kung Lao – Possessed Hat now plays the correct audio
- Mileena – (Air) Soaring Sai now correctly displays Punish instead of Kounter when hit during recovery and is no longer throw immune during some of its landing frames
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue with Vanish invisibility not being applied if it is used at specific timing while Shang Tsung is performing Soul Swap
- Mileena – Fixed a rare issue with Kahnum Dash Amplify that could cause some cloth to use an incorrect animation
- Mileena – Fixed a rare audio issue with Sai Blast while modified by augments
- Rain – His Katar will no longer sometimes become invisible if Katar Toss is interrupted at specific timing
- Rain – Fixed issues with several special moves not having damage adjusted by Augments correctly
- Rambo – Claymore is no longer effected by projectile immunity
- Rambo – Fixed issues with several special moves not having damage adjusted by Augments correctly