Hulu subscribers are currently struggling to watch TV shows and movies via the online video streaming service. Hulu error code pdev318 (P-DEV138) is causing headaches for many, leaving customers in search of a quick fix. So, here’s the need-to-know on a solution to the ongoing Hulu connection issue.
Hulu error code pdev318 fix
After sitting down to watch some Hulu, nothing stings more than finding that the streaming service won’t play ball. Equipped with the pdev318 error code, is there a homebrew solution? Or is Hulu down, taking the problem out of the viewers’ hands?
The pdev318 Hulu error code indicates a connection error. The source of the problem could be on the user end or an issue with the Hulu servers. Check Hulu Support on Twitter for service status updates, then, if there are no known issues, carry out the following troubleshooting steps.
How to fix Hulu error code pdev318
- Check Hulu Support on Twitter to see if there’s an outage.
- If there are no issues, close and relaunch the Hulu app.
- Power cycle the device running the Hulu app.
- Reboot the internet modem and router.
- Check to see if the Hulu application needs an update.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Hulu app.
- Try watching Hulu from a different device.
- Attempt to watch Hulu from a different internet connection.
Since Hulu is available on just about every modern device, there are lots of potential causes for the pdev318 error. Fortunately, that means there are also plenty of potential fixes to work through… even if it might take a little while to do so.
After exhausting the above steps, should the connection error continue, the next stage is to contact Hulu Support.
Looking to pick up a next-generation games console? Find out if the PS5 and Xbox Series X|S have Hulu applications. The streaming service has been available on Nintendo Switch for a number of years now.