Helldivers PS3 Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- Remember that friendly fire is always on. Line up your shots so you don't accidentally shoot your friends.
- Always keep an eye out for samples on the map. They lead to research points, which are the only way to upgrade your weapons/stratagems.
- Turrets can easily take down a team when they least expect it. Go prone to avoid getting shot by turrets.
- Try to spread out stratagems amongst the group. Have one person on drone duty, another with heavy weaponry, etc.
- Experiment with different weapons. A shotgun might not sound effective for certain enemies, but a shotgun with a nice range upgrade is a different story.
- Work your way up to the more difficult missions. If you try them right at the beginning, you'll probably fail. Be sure to unlock more weapons and stratagems before you make the leap to challenging difficulty levels.
- Playing with strangers can be troublesome, but teamwork is key in Helldivers. Put on a headset and try to communicate with your teammates. You may be surprised at how friendly others can be in the game.
- Find an early planet that unlocks the mech suit. Trust me, you want the mech suit.
- Jetpacks may seem unnecessary at first, but they can be particularly useful on snowy maps. Just remember you can't go prone with a jetpack on.
- Vehicles are another great way to get around with ease since they hold four players at once, so keep an eye out for that particular unlock when you survey missions.
Related: Helldivers Review
|The epitome of Super Earth||Complete all Trophies.||Platinum|
|Hell dive||Complete a difficulty 10 or higher mission without a single death.||Gold|
|Making mountains out of molehills||Kill 100,000 enemies.||Gold|
|Peace and prosperity reigns again||Complete at least one planet in a successful Galactic Campaign.||Gold|
|Royal Roadkill||Kill a Bug or Illuminate assassination target by running it over with the APC or HAV.||Gold|
|A shining inspiration to us all!||Achieve the rank of Grand Lord (Rank 25).||Gold|
|The element of supplies||Kill a Bug Tank with a Resupply stratagem Hellpod.||Silver|
|Defender of humanity||Take part in a successful defence of a capital city by completing at least one mission.||Silver|
|Now that is what I would call a multi-kill!||Kill 7 enemies within a very short time using only your primary weapon.||Silver|
|No man left behind||Extract from a difficulty 8 or higher mission with 4 players where all 4 gets on the shuttle.||Silver|
|Never give up, never surrender||Use the Reinforce Stratagem while downed and the last Helldiver alive on a difficulty 8 or higher mission with 4 players.||Silver|
|Back in time for tea||Complete a difficulty 4 or higher mission in 5 minutes or less.||Silver|
|A molehill of corpses||Kill 10,000 enemies.||Silver|
|Next time we meet, I'll probably have to salute you||Achieve the rank of Captain (Rank 13).||Silver|
|Spreading Managed Democracy||Take part in a successful final assault on an enemy's home planet by completing at least one mission.||Silver|
|Liberating the countryside||Complete all missions on a planet with difficulty 10 or higher.||Silver|
|Solid Stealth Execution||Complete a difficulty 7 or higher mission without triggering any alarms.||Silver|
|Don't you just hate escort missions?||Successfully complete an escort objective where all 4 NPCs survive.||Silver|
|They call me Mr. Danmaku||Complete a difficulty 7 or higher mission against the Cyborgs without taking damage from any enemy.||Silver|
|It's raining Hell, hallelujah!||Complete a mission using only Stratagems.||Silver|
|80% of the time, I hit every time||Complete a mission with over 300 shots fired and 80% accuracy or better.||Silver|
|Brothers in Arms||Join another game through the matchmaking system.||Bronze|
|Which seat can I take?||In a 4 player game, on a Friday, have all players sitting in an APC or HAV at the same time.||Bronze|
|You're it until you die or I find someone better||Achieve the rank of Sergeant (Rank 7).||Bronze|
|The Helldiver's new clothes||Customize your character.||Bronze|
|Join the Army they said||Complete a mission.||Bronze|
|Meet interesting people they said||Play at least once against all enemy races.||Bronze|
|See the Galaxy they said||Play at least once on a desert, a forest, and a snow planet.||Bronze|
|That which doesn't kill you, scars you for life||Finish the Training.||Bronze|
|Dancing Queen||Do 25 capespins in a row, without moving, while on the ship bridge.||Bronze|
|When the wrong tools do the job, are they still wrong?||Destroy a Bug Nest, Cyborg AA, or Illuminate Beacon with anything but the NUX-223 Hellbomb.||Bronze|