Bloodborne PS4 Cheats - GameRevolutionWATCH GALLERY
- Practice the art of dodging. Equipment load is gone in Bloodborne and all characters are quick, so use that to your advantage.
- The dodge is a sidestep when locked on and a traditional roll when not locked on. Both can be effective in different situations.
- Keep an eye on your stamina. You don't want to endlessly hit an enemy and then run out, leaving yourself open to a big attack.
- The big enemies in front of the elevator to Father Gascoigne (near the Central Yharnam lamp) always drop blood vials. So do the werewolves on the bridge above. If you need to farm for blood vials, those are good spots.
- Don't focus too much on bloodtinge or arcane when leveling up early in the game. Those stats are better served for late game play or NG+.
- You can parry attacks with your gun in Bloodborne. Wait until the moment right before an enemy hits you and then shoot. This will stagger the enemy, allowing you to get close for a visceral attack.
- Remember to transform your weapon. The transformed version often does extra damage and has some great moves for crowd control and/or extra reach.
- Try out all the different weapons and find one that suits your playstyle best. It's less about numbers and more about the moveset you find most comfortable.
- If you're struggling with a particular area, take a look at your armor. Some outfits are better for poison, frenzy, etc.
- Many items, such as molotovs, scale with the arcane attribute.
- Arcane scaling on a weapon affects elemental bloodgems that are inserted into that weapon. Otherwise it does nothing.
- You can still backstab enemies, you just have to stagger them first. Stealth + charge attack is a great way to quickly dispatch tough foes.
Related: Bloodborne Review
|Bloodborne||All trophies acquired. Hats off!||Platinum|
|Hunter's Essence||Acquire all hunter weapons.||Gold|
|Hunter's Craft||Acquire all special hunter tools.||Gold|
|Weapon Master||Acquire a weapon of the highest level.||Silver|
|Blood Gem Master||Acquire an extremely precious blood gem.||Silver|
|Rune Master||Acquire an extremely precious Caryll Rune.||Silver|
|Blood Gem Contact||Acquire a blood gem that imbues hunter weapons with special strength.||Bronze|
|Rune Contact||Acquire a Caryll Rune that endows hunters with special strength.||Bronze|
|Chalice of Pthumeru||Acquire the Chalice of Pthumeru that seals the catacombs that form a web deep below Yharnam.||Bronze|
|Yharnam Sunrise||You lived through the hunt, and saw another day.||Gold|
|Honoring Wishes||Captivated by the Moon Presence, you pledge to watch over the Hunter's Dream.||Gold|
|Childhood's Beginning||You became an infant Great One, lifting humanity into its next childhood.||Gold|
|Yharnam, Pthumerian Queen||Defeat Yharnam, Blood Queen of the Old Labyrinth.||Gold|
|Cainhurst||Gain entry to Cainhurst, the lost and ruined castle.||Silver|
|The Choir||Gain entry to the realm of the Choir, the high stratum of the Healing Church.||Silver|
|The Source of the Dream||Discover the abandoned old workshop, the source of the Hunter's Dream.||Silver|
|Nightmare Lecture Building||Gain entry into the Byrgenwerth lecture building, that drifts within the realm of nightmare.||Silver|
|Father Gascoigne||Defeat the beast that once was Father Gascoigne.||Bronze|
|Vicar Amelia||Defeat the beast that once was Vicar Amelia.||Bronze|
|Shadow of Yharnam||Defeat the Shadow of Yharnam.||Bronze|
|Rom, the Vacuous Spider||Defeat Great One: Rom, the Vacuous Spider.||Bronze|
|The One Reborn||Defeat the One Reborn.||Bronze|
|Micolash, Host of the Nightmare||Defeat Micolash, Host of the Nightmare.||Bronze|
|Mergo's Wet Nurse||Defeat Great One: Mergo's Wet Nurse.||Bronze|
|Cleric Beast||Defeat Cleric Beast.||Bronze|
|Blood-Starved Beast||Defeat Blood-starved Beast.||Bronze|
|The Witch of Hemwick||Defeat the Witch of Hemwick.||Bronze|
|Darkbeast Paarl||Defeat Darkbeast Paarl.||Bronze|
|Amygdala||Defeat Great One: Amygdala.||Bronze|
|Martyr Logarius||Defeat Martyr Logarius.||Bronze|
|Celestial Emmissary||Defeat Great One: Celestial Emissary.||Bronze|
|Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos||Defeat Great One: Ebrietas, Daughter of the Cosmos.||Bronze|
|Chalice of Ailing Loran||Acquire the Chalice of Ailing Loran that seals the tragic land lost to the sands.||Bronze|
|Chalice of Isz||Acquire the Great Chalice of Isz that seals the home of the cosmic kin.||Bronze|