Some Twitter users are encountering an error notification that leaves them unable to view videos, GIFs, and images. This Twitter “Content is not available” error message makes the social media app almost unusable on iPhone (iOS) and Android. But, is there a quick and easy fix? Here’s the need-to-know info on a fast “Content is not available” solution for users whose videos, GIFs, and pictures aren’t loading on Twitter.
Twitter ‘Content is not available’ error fix
Here’s how to fix the Twitter “Content is not available” error pop-up on the Android and iPhone (iOS) applications:
- If Twitter GIFs, videos, and photos won’t load, try switching to a different Wi-Fi or data network.
- No luck? Delete the Twitter iOS or Android application.
- Fully reboot the iPhone or Android smartphone device.
- Check for any available system updates via the phone’s settings menu.
- Reinstall Twitter via the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
- Open the Twitter app and the “Content is not available” error should no longer occur.
After performing the above steps, the Twitter app should start loading GIFs, videos, and photographs correctly. Should that not be the case, contact @TwitterSupport for specialist help.
It’s worth noting that the “Content is not available” Twitter bug can affect certain internet providers more than others. Twitter’s videos not loading and GIFs not loading issue is most recently impacting Virgin Media Wi-Fi users. There are reports from additional ISP customers, however, so it’s also possible that the attachment loading glitch is down to Twitter itself in many cases.
If Twitter is experiencing technical issues, these will usually be publicized via the @TwitterSupport account. Should the account list any active problems, then users should simply wait on the official Twitter “Content is not available” bug fix that will arrive in due course.
In the meantime, why not check out some recent gaming news? Monster Hunter Stories 2 players can grab free downloadable content to help them start the new adventure off on the right foot. Meanwhile, The Witcher 3 is more than half a decade old and still receiving brand-new DLC.