Yummy Coin has recently been in the news for offering endorsements to US sports teams. That isn’t the only newsworthy point, however, as the charitable cryptocurrency also has backing from Jake Paul. Naturally, Yummy Coin crypto is turning heads as a result. So, here’s the lowdown on the Yummy Coin token price, how and where to buy it, and the ticker symbol.
Yummy Coin crypto explained
Here’s an explainer on all the need-to-know info regarding Yummy Coin cryptocurrency:
What is the Yummy Coin crypto price?
Yummy Coin crypto costs $0.0000102936 at the time of writing. The current price is down 6.66% over the last 24 hours.
Yummy tokens are currently down by over 90% versus the all-time high price, which the crypto achieved upon its launch back in May. Although this might seem alarming, there will always be a built-in demand as Yummy is a charitable digital currency. So far, Yummy Coin has made $1,125,000 in verified donations — that translates to 3,416,653 meals served to people in need.
How and where to buy Yummy Coin crypto tokens
- Set up a crypto wallet via Trust Wallet.
- Send BNB to the cryptocurrency wallet.
- Choose the “DEX” option.
- Convert the BNB to the Smart Chain.
- Go to PancakeSwap.
- Connect the Trust Wallet account to PancakeSwap.
- Click “Select a currency” on the exchange window.
- Select “Manage Tokens,” then navigate to the “Tokens” tab.
- Copy and paste the following contract address into text field — 0x05F2dF7B3D612A23fe12162A6c996447dCE728a5.
- Set the amount of BNB to swap for Yummy Coin.
- Complete the trade.
What is the Yummy Coin crypto symbol?
$YUMMY is the Yummy Coin crypto symbol. Keep an eye out for Yummy ($YUMMY) on various cryptocurrency exchanges and charts to identify the digital currency.