- There is an unsent email on his computer you can send
- The Tracer Fluid is in the cabnet above Simon's kitchen sink
- the Door code is 2501 (Can be found in the top left corner of the reception desk) TURNING ON THE POWER
- Pick up whatever objects you can and try to break the already cracked window
- Turn right after exiting the Tech Depot and unlock the Machine Hangar
- There is a robot you can use your blackbox on in the back of the room, after doing this some more areas of Upsilon will be available.
- Follow the new path that is open to you until you find the locked Storage room. Unlock it and there will be a Omnitool on the table to the right.
- Return to the Tech Depot and enter the Omnitool into the Service Console to unlock the toolbox
- Grab a tool chip on the left and put it into the Omnitool then access the console again to update it.
- Follow the path to your left around till you reach a corridor with a locked air lock door and use the omnitool to open it.
- The next room across the walkway you will have to use the healing station to proceed. After that you can climb into the air duct on the left.
- Follow the duct till you come to an unlocked door. Once inside you will need to find a way to stop whatever is draining the power and disconnect it in order to continue.
- Once the power is restored you'll need to press the buttons on the computer before they hit red in order to trigger the correct sequence.
- After that you will be contacted on the com unit from Lambda CONTACTING LAMBDA