- You don't have to fight everything. Pick your battles carefully.
- Use a lantern to find enemies in a level and then use this knowledge to move around them.
- Try and save some ranged attacks for the sniper skeletons.
- Remember to use the items you get, otherwise your inventory will get full.
- Activate the shrine outside of a dungeon entrance to power up your character at the cost of some gold.
- After completing every five levels of a dungeon, you will have a chance to purchase items from a goblin.
- Interact with the crates in the goblin's shop and the rocks outside a dungeon's entrance on the world hub to find gold.
- Interact with the small rat that runs around the dungeon's borders for gold.