- There are only three classes in the game so learn their pros and cons to find the right balance of monster-slaying power and finesse.
- Try out a mixture of different skill combinations with different hero classes and weapons to find the build that best suits your play strategies.
- You can always switch out your skills inside dungeons as long as you aren’t in the middle of a fight.
- Dual wield melee or powerful two-handed weapons have a chance to stun and push back enemies from a range. A handy one when you’re trapped in a zombie horde.
- The easiest way to compare weapons and armor is to look at their item level. The higher item level means better item.
- The dodge roll is an excellent move to get out of trouble quickly.
- Always try to take out ranged enemies first and deal with the melee enemies afterwards.
- Always break those barrels as they hold riches you might need: gold, crafting materials or even health and mana potions.