- The first level is unusually difficult. You will fail a lot, but it is a great way to improve your skills and get a feel for the game’s mechanics.
- When you need to make a smaller jump, use tight tuck instead of a jackknife tuck. The latter should be used mainly for longer jumps.
- The free play mode is great for practice. You won’t get points, but you will learn how to maneuver your character.
- In the free mode, you can practice jumping from various points by tapping the arrow in the top-left corner of the screen. It will move your character to a different point, so you can practice various jumps.
- In the free play mode, you can turn on the lunar gravity mode by tapping the screen 5 times.
- Again in the free mode, you can drag your character around the level. Simply touch the character, hold and start dragging. You can do this only after a failed attempt. This does not apply only to the main character. You can also drag around all of the objects.
- Some users say that when you die you can just tap the button which changes your position and you will be given another chance.