- If you want to move up rapidly, rapidly alternate between left and right thrusters.
- Holding both sides down at the same time uses more fuel and makes you go up a little more quickly.
- To save fuel, coast as much as possible until you get close to the platform.
- Once you approach the platform, use your thrusters to slow down the descent, just enough so that you can land without crashing.
- Watch the lights on the platforms: a yellow light means that you are descending slowly enough as to be on track for a safe landing; red is a warning that you are descending too quickly and are headed for a crash.
- Combo achievements brings coins. Jump across multiple platforms in a row without crashing – first six, then 12, 24, 60, 120 and 360 jumps in a row for combo achievements.