- The game will let you know when your ball is in the optimal position by making the circle around it glow blue. However, this can also be wrong sometimes, so don’t be afraid to use your own judgement to get the perfect shot.
- You should open all of the chests you find immediately, so that they wouldn’t take up a lot of space.
- Don’t forget to use club parts to craft upgraded clubs that can perform better.
- Like it is with the pool, you can use spins and backspins to give your ball that extra momentum it needs to reach the hole or move with a curve.
- Winning matches is the best way to get more coins, which are the main currency in the game. Interestingly enough, you use those coins primarily to play matches.
- While the Pin Chest can be obtained after you get 8 balls in the hole, the King Chest can only be bought in the store.
- Choose the power of your hit based on the terrain you’re on. If you’re playing on a rough terrain, you’ll need to hit just a little bit stronger.