- While destroying enemy units is important, keep in mind that your priority should be your plane’s well being. Taking down an enemy means nothing if you get a colossal amount of damage.
- After you get to x20 combo multiplier, you can back off a little since it’s the maximum and you can’t chain any more.
- When you encounter a huge cluster of enemies, you can usually get rid of them by shooting a nuke that is nearby. You will need a couple of shots to make it explode, though.
- If your inventory is full of devices, you can simply use the black box to combine your items and, not only free up the space, but also get an upgraded device.
- Sometimes you don’t need to pay that much attention to enemy ships, especially if it’s a boss fight. You can simply focus on your plane and the bullets that come near it.