- Some crops like potatoes and cocoa can take a lot of time to grow, so think about leaving them overnight. During the day, do the fast ones like wheat and corn.
- Growing wheat is tedious work, but it gets you some coins fast and without any investments.
- In order to be as efficient as possible with your animals, you should always have the feeds ready. For example, you should already have the Cow Feed ready after you’ve got the milk to keep the production going.
- As soon as you unlock the Academy of Industry, get all the upgrades you can. They are all permanent and help out your town quite a lot.
- Do the Helicopter requests early on in the game, as they give you much needed coins. Later on, though, it’s not worth it.
- Any orders asking of you to deliver goods that take more than two hours to produce aren’t worth it.
- As always, you can earn T-Cash by watching ads in-game. It will not take up a lot of your time and is quite beneficial.
- You can basically get T-Cash by buying jewelry in the City Market and selling them to the mafia guy in the helicopter. It is a useful little trick if you feel you’re running out of T-Cash.