- Increase the control sensitivity in the settings menu. It will give you more aiming control and let you use your reflexes more effectively.
- Since the in-game credits are not so easy to come by, don’t squander them on cosmetic improvements. Instead, use them to improve stats like accuracy.
- Keep in mind that snipers can hit you even when you’re in a cover.
- Use the snipers’ red beam to locate them quickly and eliminate them before all other enemies.
- Reloading automatically gets your character back into cover, so use it to your advantage. You could reload as soon as you hit a couple of enemies, just in case.
- Since you only get a limited amount of grenades at the start of the game, wait for some tough situations to use them. They cost a lot and generally aren’t worth spending your money.
- The best time to shoot a drone is when it’s hovering over some enemies. The small explosion that happens can provide some additional damage.