- Read the stats for each weapon as different types can yield different results.
- Remember that you can’t use rifles underwater. You might ask yourself - why would I need to go underwater in a deer hunting game? Well, it’s one of those life mysteries.
- You don’t have to take down all the animals with headshots. Shoot them anywhere you like, as long as you hit them. Of course, these shots won’t be as effective and may require more bullets.
- If you’ve ever seen the movie Deer Hunter, however, you know that it’s always the first shot that counts. Take your time, steady your aim and try to be as precise as possible.
- When upgrading your weapons (and you should do that as soon as you can), try to keep it balanced and not just improve power, for example.
- Some animals are quite hostile towards you, so if you don’t take them out, they will take you out. Be alert.
- To buy upgrades, you will need the so-called hunter bucks. In case you don’t have enough of it, you can grind some of the previous levels. It’s a nice little trick that makes it look more like an RPG than anything else.