- When it comes to getting started, don’t shy away from using tutorial. It offers quite clear and useful info on the main game mechanics and objectives.
- As for customers, some of the most difficult ones to please are the so-called closers. If you can’t manage to get a good score with them, don’t worry. You’ll get better in time.
- Also, closers will be more pleasant towards you if you prioritize them and don’t keep them waiting.
- Since a lot depends on what Jojo, the food critic says, try to get a perfect score with him and put him before any other customers.
- Speed is very important in this game. While you should make sure that all your cupcakes are of good quality, you should also try to deliver them as soon as possible to keep your customers happy and your score high.
- To make everything go a bit smoother, you can buy upgrades like the oven alarm, door bell, posters and all kinds of other decorations.