- Because there is a limit to how many coins you can push off of the front, your best option is to drop five coins at the time, for maximum game speed.
- Watching ads can be somewhat tiresome, but considering how you get 20 coins for each one, it’s really worth it. You can do it as many times as you want.
- Watching these ads also doesn’t just give you coins. It can offer you gold bars, potions, bucks, etc.
- Remember to tap on the flying treasure boxes as soon as they appear on the screen. They will give you a whole lot of great items, free of charge.
- Some of the power-ups are basically useless, so don’t waste your time on them. Mega dozer, for example, makes most of your coins fall off the side and that is worthless unless you have a coin shield as well.
- A coin cannon is a great power-up when your board is full. It will send a lot of these coins right into the pit for you.
- Take a look at the prize table to see exactly what items you need to get to complete the game’s quests. Once you get all the items from one prize table, you’ll unlock another one.