- Don’t forget to hold left or right part of the screen to make your character glide over obstacles like spikes or buzzsaws.
- Spending in-game cash is a great way to improve your experience. One of such ways is the entire game upgrade that gives you both new monsters and new score multipliers that improve your score dramatically.
- You can also use your currency to continue the game when you get killed, though it is probably best not to use it too often.
- Another way you can continue the game after dying is through watching ads. You don’t always get this option, but when you do, use it because it is fairly harmless.
- Since all games are random, there is no need to memorize the paths or strategies. Simply go with the flow and let your hands do the work.