- Look way beyond your character when climbing, because you need to make sure he has good maneuverability when the push comes to shove.
- Don’t forget to swipe the floor below you as you climb to prevent the Goonswarm from catching up with you.
- Try to look for longer ladders, as they are much more useful.
- Although time is of the essence, don’t forget to use the rotate keys to scan both sides of the tower quickly and determine the best route.
- Because coins are usually placed on a longer route, think whether they’re worth the trouble.
- Special floors will let you deal with the goons quickly, but you might need to set up some of the traps before that.
- A Coffee Pot character is able to climb faster, but it comes at a price. As soon as the pot fills, the goons become faster as well. It can still be quite useful.