- Keep in mind that there is no time limit in Six! so you should really think carefully about every move you make. Always examine all your options first.
- The game doesn’t let you move two block simultaneously but, with some practice, you will be able to move one almost immediately after the other. This will become quite useful later on so try to master this skill as soon as you can.
- Even when you make a mistake and lose, you will still have a limited amount of time to try and get as many points as possible. Quickly tap on all the blocks you can starting at the bottom and try to get a high score.
- Look out for wobbling blocks, as they sometimes move quite unpredictably. Save them for the end.
- As always, you can watch some free ads to get more in-game coins. They only last about a couple of minutes, so it’s not a bad trade.
- Sometimes, a different design of the blocks can make your game feel fresh, new, and exciting.