- If you’re having trouble finding the right path to the button, try a different approach. Locate the button first and see which path leads to it.
- You are not obliged to use all of the warps in the level and, in some levels, certain warps are just a distraction.
- Whether you appear back or forward on the timeline depends on the position of the warp relative to the diamond, so think about where you need your astronaut to be beforehand.
- Don’t be afraid to restart a level if you find yourself in an impossible situation. Sometimes going back to the start is all you need to gain a fresh perspective.
- Use the trial and error system to figure out how everything works in the level. You always learn best by example.
- As it is the case with time travel in general, there are time paradoxes that you need to solve in order to pass the level. Just think logically and you will avoid making them.