- Although you can also select a premade one, it’s always a better idea to create your own captain from scratch. Customize the character and give him all the stats you’ll actually need.
- Get free coins just by connecting your Facebook or Twitter account. Usually they don’t post anything on your behalf so don’t worry about it.
- You can also watch those short ads to get some extra coins. They last less than a minute and are worth your time.
- Besides that, you get coins for upgrading your stadium and letting more of the crowd in during the home matches.
- Don’t skip on the training mode if you’re just starting out. It will help you go through all the basics and some minor details you would have missed yourself.
- You’ll want all your players to be on the correct positions for maximum effectiveness. The color red signifies that they’re not where they’re supposed to be.
- Use the coins to buy some new, promising players. This investment will quickly return to you.
- Remember that you don’t get any coins for playing in multiplayer mode (to prevent abuse with multiple accounts or farming). You should only play that for fun.