- It’s a good strategy to keep your cards hidden from the opponent for as long as you can. The less he knows, the better.
- Don’t rush playing your cards. Wait for the right opportunity to make the best out of the situation.
- The “Day of the Dragons” card is only useful if it’s followed by a dragon card immediately. If you don’t do that, all you’ve done is you’ve revealed your card to the opponent.
- “Explore” is one of the worst cards you can play, so think hard about whether you need it.
- “Blood Obelisk” is one of those cards you want to keep hidden from your opponent. Use it only when one of his creatures is nearing its end. That way, he won’t expect it and won’t be able to do anything about it.
- Use Haste Creatures to surprise enemies and remove threats before they become serious.