Around a month into your Persona 5 journey you will face midterms. This is a stressful time for the young protagonist, but thankfully you have Game Revolution’s official cheat sheet.
The questions and answers are as follows:
1. Although the line connects A to C it looks like it leads to B instead. What is this phenomenon called?
An optical illusion.
2. If how they’re seeing things is different, it probably has to do with this sort of information…
3. What takes the visual information from your eyes and processes it is the…
4. The brain processes visual information. So, the reason why people see things differently is…
They have different cognitions.
5. Which of the following expressions came from the name of the position that Minamoto no Yoshitsune held?
6. What is the origin of the English word “talent”?
The name of a sum of currency.
7. What did the Greek philosopher Socrates say that evil is born from?
8. What’s the least number of colors needed to paint Japan so no two adjacent areas are the same color?
Congratulations! You finished midterms.
- Buy Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for $50.00
- Buy Persona 5 Royal: Steelbook Launch Edition for $59.99
- Buy Yakuza Remastered Collection – Day 1 Edition for $59.99
- Persona 5 Launch Trailer
- Persona 5 Official Review
- How To Make Money Fast
- 2017: The Year JRPGs Caught Up To WRPGs
- 5 Tips I Wish I Knew Before Starting Persona 5
- Everything You Need To Know About Persona 5
GameRevolution is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.