The Bank palace in Persona 5 is one of the game’s most puzzle-laden areas. Toward the end of the area you will be required to solve a total of four codes. Each of these codes have four digits, with all numbers from zero to nine available.
Traditionally, you need to explore the area and gather the enigma codes that tie several letters of the alphabet to numbers. It’s a painstaking task given the difficulty of enemies in the area, so how about we just give you the codes?
Below are the four codes in order:
Code #1 (RICH)
Code #2 (REAP)
Code #3 (HUGE)
Code #4 (GOLD)
Upon completing code #4 you can descend an elevator and trigger a cutscene. Note that you will not have to battle any enemies at the bottom of the elevator.
Spoiler: The upcoming boss is a tough one. He has no weaknesses, a ton of health, and has a devastating attack. We recommend that you’re level 25 or so before attempting him.
- Buy Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for $50.00
- Buy Persona 5 Royal: Steelbook Launch Edition for $59.99
- Buy Yakuza Remastered Collection – Day 1 Edition for $59.99
Check Out More Persona 5 Coverage:
- Persona 5 Launch Trailer
- Persona 5 Official Review
- How To Make Money Fast
- 2017: The Year JRPGs Caught Up To WRPGs
- 5 Tips I Wish I Knew Before Starting Persona 5
- Everything You Need To Know About Persona 5
GameRevolution is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.