Tips and Tricks
1st you will need Black Book Fillament and (then it says something else) and you need to get the power secret of Ancana. Once that is obtained you will also need Telekinesis. Equip telekinesis in both hands (or one) use the secret of ancana power, use telekinesis on an object, then fast travel to the other side of the map (do not let go of the triggers or it won't work), once you fast travel you level up 1-2 levels, legendary Alteration then pick up another object (don't let go of the triggers) and repeat.
Get Two Followers, And Wearwolf/Vampire Hybrid
First off, go through the Dawnguard DLC until you get to turn into a vampire lord, then continue until serana joins you. Afterwards join the companions, continue until you become a werewolf (4th mission in) and have vampire lord power selected. Press RB and a at the same time, you will drink the blood, and when you wake up you will burst into a vampire lord, as soon as you can, revert form, and talk to Serana (must be done quickly for this to work) then just wait a bit until the screen goes black, then you will wake up near windhelm, aela the huntress will join you as well (do not continue the companions questline from there (AELA WILL LEAVE YOU! ) because aela and Serana are invincible they cannot die, and they will follow you around almost everywhere. Hope this helped. JUST IN CASE, SAVE BEFORE YOU TRY THIS, in case it doesn't work.
- At the Summit of Apocrypha (40) - Complete "At the Summit of Apocrypha"
- Dragon Aspect (20) - Learn all 3 words of Dragon Aspect
- Dragonrider (20) - Tame and ride 5 dragons
- Hidden Knowledge (40) - Learn the secrets of 5 Black Books
- Outlander (20) - Arrive on Solstheim
- Raven Rock Owner (20) - Own a house in Raven Rock
- Solstheim Explorer (30) - Discover 30 locations on the island of Solstheim
- Stalhrim Crafter (20) - Craft an item out of Stalhrim
- The Path of Knowledge (20) - Complete "The Path of Knowledge"
- The Temple of Miraak (20) - Complete "The Temple of Miraak"