Ubisoft’s popular history-themed multiplayer action title For Honor has a new update launching this week. For Honor title update version 2.16.0 is a relatively small patch that provides a few tweaks and balance adjustments for the River Fort map as well as general matchmaking fixes. Keep reading to learn more about everything that’s been changed or adjusted in the For Honor 2.16.0 patch notes.
For Honor | Update 2.16.0 Highlights
The latest For Honor update version 2.16.0 is a relatively small patch primarily aimed at bug fixes and improvements. Perhaps the most noticeable of these changes are found in the River Fort map: New railings have been added around the moat at Capture Zone B, while Capture Zone C has been expanded.
Beyond these changes are a suite of bug fixes for the game’s various fighters. Shinobi should no longer be falling off of ledges with reckless abandon, Black Prior’s Bulkward Counter is no longer canceled by activating Revenge, and the Highlander’s Superior Block in Defensive Form should now work as intended.
For Honor | Update 2.16.0 Patch Notes
Here are the complete For Honor update version 2.16.0 patch notes as provided by the team at Ubisoft.
- River Fort
- [Adjustment] Railings have been added around the edges of the moat at Capture Zone B
- [Adjustment] Only the upper area is now part of the Capture Zone C
- [Adjustment] The area around Capture Zone C has been significantly enlarged for better navigation and fighting experience
- [Adjustment] Two ledges at Capture Zone C are now non-lethal due to newly added lower platforms, which extend out from lower area
- War Banner
- [Adjustment] War Banner icon in Breach is now grayed out in the radar when it is on cool down
- [Adjustment] Updated our geo-localization databases for a more accurate allocation of game servers for some players
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Shinobi to fall down ledges when Tackling an enemy near a ledge
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Light Openers in Defensive Form to not reliably perform Superior Block on external attacks
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused “Fuscina Ictus” to unbalance allies standing between the Gladiator and their target
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Right Heavy Finisher to not consistently ledge opponents
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed opponents trapped by “Glass Waltz” or “Jade Ballet” to be able to activate Revenge before the damage
- Black Prior
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed the Black Prior to cancel a successful “Bulkward Counter” by activating Revenge
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that prevented the Black Prior to activate Revenge during “Bulwark Counter’s” Miss Recovery
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that prevented the Black Prior to activate Revenge during “Bulwark Stance’s” loop and exit
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the Side Light Finishers to cause Medium Hit Reaction instead of the intended Light Hit Reaction
- [Bug Fix] Fixed a bug that prevented the Shaolin Blink Feat from working on the Commander and other lockable targets in some Player vs AI modes
- Qiang Pass
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that allowed players to access an out of bounds area through a Zipline drop
Spectator Camera Beta
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused some errors to not display the appropriate messages in Spectator Mode
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused the players to be able to switch the Heroes executions, emotes and signatures to different Heroes in the customization screens
- [Bug Fix] Fixed an issue that caused an incorrect VRAM detection on AMD video adapters