Funcom’s Conan Exiles has a new update out on PlayStation 4. The latest Conan Exiles patch notes for January 15, 2020 detail how the game is now equal across all platforms and offers information about various bug fixes. Keep reading to learn everything offered in the Conan Exiles PlayStation 4 update version 1.52.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 1.52 | January 15, 2020
The January 15, 2020 Conan Exiles patch notes spell out the game’s so-called Post-Mounts Parity Patch. With this update, the game should now be congruous across all platforms, meaning all things are now equal between PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PCs.
Conan Exiles PS4 update version 1.52 also includes all manner of bug fixes and stability improvements. These include a number of PS4-specific crash fixes, incorrect armor penetration stacking on bows, and a fix for the issue that resulted in pet levels being inadvertently reset.
The update includes balance adjustments, too. In particular, the building damage for Demon-Fire Barrage has been increased by 40 percent, while the stone requirement for Siege Boulder has been reduced by 100 stone. These fixes land atop several other general bug fixes, mainly ones that address combat, animations, and cinematics.
Conan Exiles Patch Notes 1.52 | Full Patch Notes
Here are the full Conan Exiles patch notes for January 15, 2020 update version 1.52 as provided by the team at Funcom.
We’re releasing a new patch that brings all platforms to the same version. This includes tweaks to the momentum-based movement based on community feedback, fixes to critical issues that arose from the December update, many exploit fixes and some other general and balancing changes previously released for PC.
Performance and Stability
- Fixed a number of platform specific crashing instances.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to dismantle the Stables for the wrong amount of resources.
- Fixed an undermesh exploit.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to move another player.
- Fixed some situations in which it would be possible to refill arrow stacks with different stat values.
- Fixed an issue where armor penetration on bows and arrows would stack incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Accuracy 40 perk worked for NPCs but not for players.
AI and Thrall Fixes
- Fixed an issue where pet levels could reset after dedicated server restart.
- Decreased thrall damage output.
- Thralls and pets would on some instances lose their progress on a server restart. This should now be fixed.
- Increased the Demon-Fire Barrage damage for buildings by about 40%
- Decreased stone requirement for Siege Boulder recipe from 250 to 150 stone.
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where health regeneration was giving too much health points per tick.
- Fixed an issue where logging in, other mounted nearby players could have a desynched relative location to their mounts.
- Fixed an issue where character customization options would reset (temporarily) to default while mounted.
- Fixed an issue where the player’s breath bar would drain when on a mount in water.
- Fixed an issue that would cause certain thralls to be locked to a certain growth rate.
- Fixed an issue regarding sprinting mode not toggling off automatically when the mount stops.
Terrain and Environment Fixes
- Removed spawnpoints for foals from near the starting river. Foals still exist in other places on the map.
Animation and Cinematic Fixes
- Tweaked player movement acceleration based on community feedback.
- Fixed an issue where using swords while mounted could stutter animations.
- Fixed an issue where walking backwards while mounted would affect the weapon attack animation and the mount walking direction.
UI and Text Fixes
- Fixed an issue with stretched paperdoll models in inventory and stats menu.