Development and support for Path of Exile continues with the game’s latest update version 3.9.2e. This is a PlayStation 4-specific patch that offers a few bug fixes alongside a couple of PS4 crash fixes. Update 3.9.2e also includes a couple of changes that console players have been asking for. Check out all the latest changes with the Path of Exile patch notes featured below.
Path of Exile Patch Notes | 3.9.2e PS4 Update
Update version 3.9.2e was released to PlayStation 4 Path of Exile players on February 10, 2020. Being a console-specific patch, this update includes a couple of fixes exclusively for gamers on Sony’s home console. In particular, this update finally adds the option for repeat applying sextants, one of many community-suggested changes.
PlayStation 4 players will also note that a client crash specific to the platform has been fixed, though we don’t know the specific details. This update also addresses a display error that would arise when currency fails to apply to a specific item.
Of course, Path of Exile update 3.9.2e also includes a host of changes and adjustments. Among these are a new notification that will pop up when completing Awakening Objectives, Blight monsters keeping to their set paths, and extra information when hovering on entries in the Atlas Inventory.
As for bug fixes, this patch fixes a few outdated error messages, restores blood paths outside of Brutus’ arena, and addressed a bug that prevented Ignite attacks from dealing proper damage. For the full scoop, check out the full list of changes featured below.
Here are the full Path of Exile patch notes for PlayStation 4 update version 3.9.2e as provided by the developers at Grinding Gear Games.
- Added functionality for repeat applying sextants.
- Added an error display when currency fails to apply to an item.
- Fixed a client crash specific to PS4.
- You can now spawn Atlas influence in a Region that had already spawned that same influence in the previous ‘cycle’.
- Added a notification when completing an Awakening Objective.
- Blight monsters that are following a Blight path no longer ‘aggro’ to players when they are damaged.
- Added an information hover to the Atlas Inventory.
- Added reminder text to the “Supported Skills throw up to 4 additional Mines” stat on Minefield Support. The behaviour of skills supported by Minefield is unchanged.
- The currency type dropdown is now ordered alphabetically, with Chaos Orb as the default option, when pricing an item in a Public Stash Tab.
- Updated various error messages to indicate that items with Catalyst Quality or the new Influence types cannot be split using the Bestiary recipe.
- The blood paths outside of Brutus’ arena have been restored.
- Adjusted the positions of Acid Caverns’ Citadel so that it isn’t partially hidden by UI elements.
- Fixed a bug which prevented additional Conquerors of the Atlas from spawning if you had migrated your Atlas from SSF while you had a Sirus encounter ready to open.
- Fixed various cases where the Immortal Syndicate warning would appear when it shouldn’t.
- Fixed another bug where extremely strong Ignites sometimes dealt no damage.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.0 which caused Divination Cards that created Influenced Magic items to instead give Influenced Rare items.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to get stuck in the Menagerie cages.
- Fixed a visual bug where distortion effects appeared around thrown Dynamite.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur when Frost Bomb was cast by a monster on top of a Mine with the Void Emperor Mine Effect microtransaction applied to it.