- Related Games:
The folks over at Sony and From Software have just released a patch that minimizes the long load times found in its PlayStation 4-exclusive action game Bloodborne.
The version 1.03 patch reduces wait times by 5-15 seconds (depending on the circumstance), and serves up a few other changes as well, including:
- Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
- Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
- Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
- When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play
- This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.