- Related Games:
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night has reached its next Kickstarter goal, securing a port to PlayStation Vita.
Armature Studio will be handling the handheld port, and a physical release is planned as well. Here are the specifics that will be unique to the PS Vita version:
- Music Export – We thought it would be awesome to be able to export the game’s music to the Vita’s music library. So we’re going to do that.
- PS4 Cross Save Support – Obviously, we’ll need to work with the PS4 dev team on this, but we’ve done cross save before and we’d love to do it again.
- Touch Screen Support – Remember how we mentioned drawing on the map on the WiiU version? Why not do that for Vita too? And scrub around the map with your finger as well.
- PlayStation TV – We’ll also make sure that the game is fully playable on the PS TV.
The Kickstarter currently sits at a whopping $3,629,540 in pledge money, with 4 days left in the campaign.