Nintendo is going to PAX Prime in a big way this year, bringing a number of exciting Wii U and 3DS games, as well as a sizable indie showcase, sporting 13 different games.
Those hyped for Xenoblade Chronicles X, which is coming this December, won't want to miss out on the Nintendo Treehouse panel on August 29. It kicks off at 2:30pm PT and provides a look at some concept art and new gameplay footage, as well as a Q&A session for the fans.
On top of that, the following Wii U and 3DS games will be playable on the show floor: Star Fox Zero, Super Mario Maker, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, Chibi-Robo! Zip Lash, Splatoon, and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.
Nintendo also pulled back the curtain on its 13-game indie showcase, all of which will be playable for attendees. Here's the full list:
- Action Henk (Curve Digital)
- FAST Racing Neo (Shin’en)
- Freedom Planet (Galaxy Trail)
- Hive Jump (Graphite Lab)
- Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty (Oddworld Inhabitants, Inc. / Just Add Water (Developments) Ltd. / Nephilim Games)
- Runbow (13AM Games)
- Shantae Half-Genie Hero (WayForward)
- Typoman (Headup Games / Brainseed Factory)
- Year Walk (Simogo / Dakko Dakko)
- Mutant Mudds Super Challenge (Renegade Kid)
- SteamWorld Heist (Image & Form)
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (Nicalis, Inc.)
- Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows (Yacht Club Games)
Will you be heading to PAX Prime this year? If so, let us know what you're excited to see in the comments. GameRevolution will be on site at the event as well, so be sure to stay tuned for loads of previews and impressions.