- Related Games:
- Dark Souls III
It's been eight years since the Souls series was born, and amidst all the big releases of March stands Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City, the final DLC for the franchise. Arriving next week, the package will serve as an "epic final chapter of a dark world" centered around the fabled Ringed City,a place home to ancient beasts and unspeakable horrors. It goes without saying that it's a profound release.
A newly released launch trailer showcases some of the areas and enemies you can expect in this Souls finale, while also introducing the story in a subtle manner. It can be seen above.
Among Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City's offerings are the following:
- New Locations: i.e. The Ringed City, The Dreg Heap, Earthen Peak
- New Weapons and Shields: i.e. Splitleaf Greatsword, Giant Door Shield
- New Armor: i.e. Black Witch Set, Ruin Sentinel Set
- New Spells: i.e. Great Soul Dregs, Seething Chaos
- New Enemies: i.e. Lothric Thief, Grotesque Londor Grower
- And More
Dark Souls 3: The Ringed City will release on March 28th for all platforms. Our review will be available next week.