- Related Games:
- Valkyria Chronicles 4
While it has been out in Japan since March 2018, Valkyria Chronicles 4 is right around the corner for the West. However, there is plenty of DLC scheduled to release for Valkyria Chronicles 4. Thankfully, though, Sega has provided us with a handy Valkyria Chronicles 4 DLC release schedule.
It’s not surprising that any story-based game should have post-launch DLC these days, and Valkyria Chronicles 4 is no different. The Valkyria Chronicles 4 DLC ranges from Tank Decals to story DLC containing the original Squad 7. The full list of DLC and respective release dates can be found below:
- Japanese Voice Pack (Nintendo Switch, already on other platforms): Free, September 25
- Tank Decals: Free, September 25
- Squad E, to the Beach!: $6.99, October 9
- A Captainless Squad: $4.99 (comes with digital pre-orders), October 23 (September 25 if pre-ordered)
- Expert Level Skirmishes: $4.99, November 4
- The Two Valkyria: $4.99, November 20
- Edy’s Advance Ops: $3.99 (comes with Memories From Battle Premium Edition), December 4 (September 25 with the Premium Edition)
- A United Front with Squad 7: $5.99 (included with Premium Edition), December 4 (September 25 with Premium Edition)
As you can see above, some of the DLC is available for free, whereas some will be free dependent on the edition of the game you purchase. Valkyria Chronicles 4 is due to release on September 25 for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
For the unaware, Valkyria Chronicles is a third-person shooter strategy series that has been around since 2008. In it, you take command and control of several units in war scenarios. Each unit has its own strengths and weaknesses, equipped with different classes of weapons. It’s a series that has reviewed well in the past and has gathered a decently sized fanbase.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 is set during the same time as the original, but focuses on a different group of characters. A new Grenadier class, larger maps and even a “last stand” action before death have been added to game.