- Related Games:
- Hitman 2
Sean Bean dies enough in his movies, doesn’t he? Well, apparently not, as the developers behind Hitman 2 made him an Elusive Target a while back. This enabled players to hunt him down and kill him in game – if they were good enough, mind you. Well, those that missed him the first time around will soon get a second chance.
His character, Mark Faba, will once again make a return to the game, starting on May 3. During that time, you’ll have your chance to take out “The Undying” however you see fit. But you’ll only get one shot. Mess up and he’ll be making a sequel to Jupiter Ascending. (Okay, we’re kidding there – but he will live on to take on other dangerous roles.) His Elusive Target will only be available until June 3.
In addition, IO Interactive also has a new Miami Pack that’s available for download. With it, players can take on an all-new level within the game, as well as access to special items. The list of included goods are as follows:
- Hawke’s Bay (New Zealand) location and Nightcall mission (part of the FREE Starter Pack)
- Miami (USA) location and The Finish Line mission
- The Undying Returns Elusive Target, featuring Sean Bean between May 3 and June 3
- Ghost Mode: Miami
- Sniper Assassin Mode: Himmelstein
- Spring Break Challenge Pack (unlocks the Blue Flamingo Outfit)
- Current and future Escalation Contracts, Featured Contracts and Elusive Target contracts in Hawke’s Bay and Miami
The pack sells for $14.99 and is available now. You can check out its contents – as well as the return of “The Undying” – in the trailer below.
If you haven’t gotten into the business of Hitman 2 yet, there’s no better time to, ahem, make a killing. The game is available now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.