- Related Games:
- WWE 2K20
WWE Superstar Roman Reigns is not only one of the main faces of WWE 2K20‘s cover, but of the company as a whole. The “Big Dog” has been in many rivalries in his time with the WWE both with the stable The Shield and as a solo competitor. The WWE 2K20 Roman Reigns tower will take a look back at all of those rivalries that will showcase one of today’s most prolific WWE Superstars.
The WWE 2K20 Roman Reigns tower will have a total of 16 matches to complete. If it is anything like the 2K towers from WWE 2K19, each match will have different challenges, stipulations, and player modifications. In this case, those variations would help simulate the exact match between Roman Reigns and his many rivals. Here is the full list of matches from the Roman Reigns-themed 2K tower:
- Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Team Hell No
- Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan
- Roman Reigns vs. Big Show
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus
- Roman Reigns vs. Triple H
- Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev
- Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker
- Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
- Roman Reigns vs. The Miz
- Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
- Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
Surely, many of these matches will either have Roman Reigns defending or attaining one of the many championships he has won during his WWE career. The beginning of the list above are some of his earliest matches while the latter half is all fairly recent.
Similar to the Daniel Bryan 2K Showcase from WWE 2K19, Roman Reigns will introduce each match and, presumably, discuss the rival you are about to face on the tower. The video above is a good example of what to expect from these brief introductions.
WWE 2K20 will launch on October 22, 2019, for Xbox One and PS4. If you are planning to grab the new entry, check out our pre-order guide to see all the details about the Collector’s Edition.