- Related Games:
- Star Wars Battlefront II
The Star Wars Battlefront 2 – Celebration Edition has been officially announced by Electronic Arts. This special edition of Star Wars Battlefront 2 bundles together nearly every single cosmetic that’s in the game into one neat package.
Simply put, a post from the developers on the game’s official forums notes that Star Wars Battlefront 2 – Celebration Edition will give players every Hero Appearance, Trooper Appearance, Emote, Voice Line, and Victory Pose; any of these items that can be unlocked with Credits or Crystals will be unlocked instantly with this edition.
That’s not to say it will include everything; here’s a shortlist of what you will and will not get, taken straight from the announcement:
What you get
- Base game with all past and future free updates
- 150+ Appearances, including 6 Legendary Appearances
- 100+ Emotes
- 90+ Victory Poses
What isn’t included
- Experience and Star Card progression, this will need to be unlocked via regular gameplay.
- The Last Jedi appearances for Kylo and Rey, as these remain exclusive for players who pre-ordered, and owners of the Elite Trooper Deluxe Edition.
- Customization options that can only be obtained via special in-game events such as Leia Princess of Alderaan or the Farmboy Luke appearances.
You’ll be able to get the Star Wars Battlefront 2 – Celebration Edition when it launches tomorrow for PC, PS4, and Xbox One at the price of $39.99 or your regional equivalent (or $24.99 for existing owners to upgrade).