- Related Games:
- Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Deep Silver has just pulled back the curtain on not only the release date for Volition's upcoming game Saints Row: Gat out of Hell, but also new details on the title's seven deadly weapons, each of which were inspired by one of the seven deadly sins.
Gat out of Hell will launch on January 20, 2015 and come packed with the following insanely creative weapons that will no doubt be an absolute blast to play around with:
- Armchair-A-Geddon – (The embodiment of Sloth in the rifle slot) Take a seat and watch the mayhem explode with dual-miniguns and heat-seeking missiles.
- Gallows Dodger – (The embodiment of Pride in the pistol slot) Hurl arcane balls of energy from this mysterious embodiment of murder, which doesn’t hesitate to boast of his murderous history.
- Last Supper – (The embodiment of Gluttony in the special weapons slot) Cover your enemies with hell-ish frosting and watch how hunger takes over the masses!
- Uriels Edge – (The embodiment of Envy in the melee slot) Slash, blast and disintegrate your enemies in a deadly ball of fire.
- Ark of the Covenant – (The embodiment of Wrath in the explosive slot) Suck in the souls from your enemies and then launch them at the rest. It's a win-win.
- Boom Chicka – (The embodiment of Lust in the shotgun slot) Nothing says come hither more than Boom Chicka, the sexiest gun in existence.
- Diamond Sting – (The embodiment of Greed in the SMG slot) This weapon propels wages at an incredible rate of fire, turning victims into a shower of wealth.
Which of the seven deadly weapons are you most looking forward to getting your hands on? Be sure to let us know in the comments below, and stay tuned to GameRevolution for all your Saints Row-related gaming coverage as we near Gat out of Hell's early 2015 release. In the meantime, here's a peak at the game's box art for you to gawk over.