More Reviews
REVIEWS Titan Souls Review
Titan Souls isn't much like Dark Souls, but the Prepare to Die tagline still works.

StarDrive 2 Review
A 4X strategy game in space. Sounds like a perfect match, right?
More Previews
PREVIEWS Tales of Zestiria Preview
Oh boy, a new Tales Of game? Gosh, I hope it will be a high-fantasy anime-styled JRPG... that would be so unique.
Release Dates
NEW RELEASES Farming Simulator 15
Release date: 05/01/15


LATEST FEATURES Top 10 Games Based on Anime or Manga
No, Maniac Mansion 2: Day of the Tentacle is not on this list. Also, what kind of smutty tentacle anime are YOU watching?

Retro Redux: 10 Games To Introduce To Your Parents
Not everybody plays games. But they should, and here are some easy ways to help them.
MOST POPULAR FEATURES Top 50 Pokémon of All Time
Can you believe there are now six generations of Pokémon? Six!! That's a crazy amount of different creatures to collect. But which are the cream of the crop? Don't worry, Magikarp isn't actually one of them.

LEADERBOARD
Read More Member Blogs
FEATURED VOXPOP oblivion437
Old Before Their Time
By oblivion437
Posted on 04/13/15
Bloodborne's apparently successful launch (see note below) has yielded two interesting points, for me.  One is that it's being hailed as the PS4's savior (see note below) and the other is that it seems to have serious technical problems.  Conversations erupting around...

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The next last Post Your Desktop pictures topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3590

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Lantern where'd you get that background
_________________
The above statement is true
The below statement is false
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 5484

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The shuttle launch? Don't really remember. But a lot of my wallpapers come from interface lift.

http://interfacelift.com/



Edit: Yeah that's where it was. http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/details/2166/endeavour%27s_launch.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
intoTheRain
Doesnt Like to Get Wet


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3590

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fancy
_________________
The above statement is true
The below statement is false
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7407

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6441

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should reformat and put Win7 on, ugh. Would have the bonus of not being windows 8 and getting rid of the preinstalled crap Acer put on there, giving you free HDD space and a slight performance increase.
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWj4TteoTRQ

ay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR


Joined: 27 Jan 2001
Posts: 16202

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madster111 wrote:
You should reformat and put Win7 on, ugh. Would have the bonus of not being windows 8 and getting rid of the preinstalled crap Acer put on there, giving you free HDD space and a slight performance increase.


I don't mind Windows 8 Sad
_________________
Optimus-Crime wrote:
it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 5484

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 isn't that bad, but you should work on all that bloatware.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6441

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWj4TteoTRQ

ay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 16384

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


I think I need some more games and stuff.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6441

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is your pornography folder filled with documents?

Also, you have F:NV and FC3, you don't need that many more games. Maybe CIV4/5 and ME1?
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWj4TteoTRQ

ay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Longo_2_guns
Ruler of the Queen's Navy


Joined: 29 Jun 2003
Posts: 16384

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madster111 wrote:
Why is your pornography folder filled with documents?

Also, you have F:NV and FC3, you don't need that many more games. Maybe CIV4/5 and ME1?

Because that's my school folder. Like, where I keep my syllabuses and readings and stuff. My actual porn folder is My Network Places. I just changed the icon. No one ever expects My Network Places.

And I have both Civ games, I just need more. MORE!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6441

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Longo_2_guns wrote:
My actual porn folder is My Network Places. I just changed the icon. No one ever expects My Network Places.!

My God, that's incredible. I would not have picked My Network Places as the porn folder.

Did a quick clean up with my new wallpaper:



FTL is pretty good, Longo. You should check it out.
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWj4TteoTRQ

ay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7407

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green_Lantern wrote:
8 isn't that bad, but you should work on all that bloatware.

Yeah, I'm working on it. I don't like the interface. I'm always using Windows Search to help find stuff.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR


Joined: 27 Jan 2001
Posts: 16202

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

madster111 wrote:
Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.


But it boots fast! Lol
_________________
Optimus-Crime wrote:
it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7407

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
madster111 wrote:
Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.


But it boots fast! Lol

I noticed that as well. Then again, this laptop of mine if way more powerful than my previous laptop.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Green_Lantern
Spacecataz


Joined: 06 Nov 2008
Posts: 5484

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Longo_2_guns wrote:
I think I need some more games and stuff.


Get on my level



Oh and here's my new one.

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lethean
Big Fat Poo Head Who Ignores GR


Joined: 27 Jan 2001
Posts: 16202

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

UghRochester wrote:
Lethean wrote:
madster111 wrote:
Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.


But it boots fast! Lol

I noticed that as well. Then again, this laptop of mine if way more powerful than my previous laptop.


You should get StartisBack if you haven't already.

http://startisback.com/#home-tab
_________________
Optimus-Crime wrote:
it's fucking Canada and who wants to live in the badlands but space rebels, pirates and vikings..
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
madster111
The Original Pie Lover


Joined: 04 Jun 2006
Posts: 6441

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
But it boots fast! Lol

My laptop only ever Hibernates, and my desktop has an SSD so Win7 boots faster than my UEFI does.

I just don't see the point in running Windows 8 considering MS clearly told PC users to fuck themselves and buy a tablet, in the process making a bunch of programs stop working including - importantly - a bunch of games.

Plus, fucking Secure Boot.
_________________
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWj4TteoTRQ

ay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
UghRochester
Fattest Jedi Around


Joined: 05 Jun 2006
Posts: 7407

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lethean wrote:
UghRochester wrote:
Lethean wrote:
madster111 wrote:
Lethean wrote:
I don't mind Windows 8 Sad

It's entirely meh, though. Not enough good changes, and there's the fact that a bunch of perfectly functional programs in Win7 don't work. Win8 just seems pointless to me unless you're running a touch screen laptop, which you wouldn't because nobody does.


But it boots fast! Lol

I noticed that as well. Then again, this laptop of mine if way more powerful than my previous laptop.


You should get StartisBack if you haven't already.

http://startisback.com/#home-tab

Sourdeez has already showed me something that is free to use. I'm just debating with myself whether I want the start menu back or not.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sourdeez
Does it use DX12?!?


Joined: 12 Feb 2012
Posts: 2407

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classic Shell

Its open source and Free forever.


http://sourceforge.net/projects/classicshell/files/latest/download?source=files
_________________
“I do like metaphorical heroin and my heroin dealer. EA”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Game Revolution Forum Index -> PC All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 27 of 28
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum