- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- Go through all the tutorials before you jump into online matches. It doesn't take long to complete them, but they're useful.
- Get used to doing a forward flip, as it gives you a lot of momentum and is a great way to hit a shot at the goal.
- When you're on the side of the goal, work it towards the center so a teammate can take the shot. Getting an assist can often feel as good as scoring a goal.
- Drive over the boost pads often so you can get around the field quicker.
- When going for the kickoff, leave one team member behind to play goalkeepers. Letting the team score on a kickoff can be demoralizing.
- Ball cam is great, but don't rely on it too much. I often turn ball cam off to line up shots, but I'll leave it on when I go from one side of the field to the other.
- The upgrades are purely cosmetic, but you should still tinker around with them. Give your vehicle a little bit of personality.
- The AI in the game is good... almost too good. If you find yourself in an online match with AI opponents, leave and find a new lobby.
- Season mode is a great way to practice before you jump into online matches because of how good the AI is in the game.
Related: Rocket League Trailer
|Virtuoso||Unlock All Trophies|
|Stocked||Collect all Items|
|Far, Far Away...||Drive a total of 500 km|
|Super Victorious||Win a total of 30 games across any game mode|
|Champion||Win the Season Championship|
|The Streak||Win 10 games in a row across any mode|
|Helen's Pride||Score 6 Goals in a single game|
|Battle-Car Collector||Unlock all Battle-Cars|
|Drops in the Bucket||Collect 50 Items|
|Rocketeer||Complete the regular Season|
|Grease Monkey||Customize every slot on a single Battle-Car|
|Pitch Veteran||Play a total of 20 games across any game mode|
|Rider's Block||Make 20 Saves|
|Break Shot||Score a goal by hitting your opponent into the ball|
|Turbocharger||Use your Rocket Boost for a total of 5 minutes|
|Drill Sergeant||Complete every Practice Drill (any difficulty)|
|Minute to Win It||With only 60 seconds left, Win a game in which you were tied or trailing|
|Speed Demon||Completely fill and then empty your Rocket Boost 10 times in a single match|
|Pick-Me-Up||Collect 5 Items|
|Wall Crawler||Drive on the dome walls for a total of 5 minutes|
|Team Player||Play against every team in a Season|
|SARPBC Forever||Play with both classic Battle-Cars|
|Feather in Your Recap||Watch a save file in Replay mode|
|Winner||Win a total of 5 games across any mode|
|Clean Sheet||Win a game without giving up a single Goal|
|Triple Threat||Win a 3v3 game|
|Double Up||Win a 2v2 game|
|Singles Club||Win a 1v1 game|
|Perfect Start||Win your first game of the Season|
|Still a Show Off||Score a goal while reversing|
|Know the Drill||Complete a Practice Drill|
|Traveler||Play in every Rocket League stadium|
|Tinkerer||Customize one slot on a single Battle-Car|
|First-Timer||Score your first Goal|
|Barras Bravas||Play an Online game with a Friend|
|Friendly||Play an Exhibition match|