- Related Games:
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is officially in beta. With two months left of development, Ubisoft Montreal is looking to put its upcoming tactical shooter to the test and prepare for its big December 1st launch.
So far Closed Beta feedback has been extremely positive. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is one of the most teamwork-oriented games you'll play this year, a refreshing change of pace from the lonewolf style of design that has become pervasive in gaming. If you're the kind of gamer that likes to work with others and overwhelm the opposition, this is a game you don't want to miss.
The Closed Beta is already underway for PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The main focus is to test the servers and matchmaking, although for many gamers it serves as a free pre-release demo. Content includes 14 operators, 3 game modes consisting of PvP and PvE, as well as 3 maps (House, Hereford, and Consulate), which is a substantial increase in available content over the Closed Alpha earlier in the year.
To start playing today, obtain a code below.
Next, complete the following steps to redeem your code and begin installing
2. Select “REDEEM CODE”
3. Select your platform of choice.
4. Click “NEXT” to log in to Uplay, or create a Uplay account.
5. Enter your unique Access Code.
6. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
7. After a short duration, a second code along with a link will be e-mailed to you.
8. Click the link on the e-mail to confirm entry into the Closed Beta and begin downloading the game.
You will then be able to begin installing the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege beta. Upon completion, you can login, play the game as much as you want, and provide feedback.
The Closed Beta was originally planned to run until September 28th, but has been extended to October 1st.