Although it’s gotten away from its roots in recent years, Call of Duty is returning to its origins. This year’s release will head back to World War II, a war of significant cost and importance.
Call of Duty WWII isn’t just retreading territory, it has big ideas for going above and beyond what we’ve seen from the series before.
Below you can find all our coverage of the game to learn more.
- This is the most sophisticated World War II shooter the world has ever seen, and here’s why.
- Even if you aren’t up for playing online multiplayer, this year’s co-op experience is something worth your attention.
- During our hands-on time at E3 we found that the campaign is linear, but extremely flashy.
- This year’s Call of Duty has become a crowd favorite since its announcement.
- Check out the trailer that lit headlines earlier this year.