Call of Duty WW2‘s Scorestreaks have been revealed, with every available ability players can unlock in the shooter’s multiplayer component being unveiled ahead of its launch tomorrow.
There are 15 available Scorestreaks, known as Killstreaks to Call of Duty veterans, available in Call of Duty WW2. Players can equip up to three, with them unlocking as they play through its multiplayer modes and level up. The final Scorestreak, the Ball Turret Gunner, unlocks at Rank 53.
As has been in the case in previous Call of Duty games, Scorestreaks unlock periodically throughout the game after you obtain enough points from killing enemies and completing objectives. After you earn enough points to use your Scorestreak, it will provide you and your team with an advantageous ability for a limited period of time, whether that be calling in a recon aircraft that reveals enemies on the mini-map, or an artillery barrage that strikes enemies at a designated location.
Take a look at the full list of Scorestreaks below:
- Molotov Cocktail (Available at Technician Fifth Grade – Rank 7)
- Recon Aircraft (Already Unlocked)
- Counter Recon Aircraft (Available at First Sergeant II – Rank 30)
- Care Package (Available at Technician Fourth Grade – Rank 13)
- Fighter Pilot (Available at Technician Third Grade – Rank 21)
- Glide Bomb (Already Unlocked)
- Flamethrower (Available at Command Sergeant Major I – Rank 38)
- Mortar Strike (Available at Technical Sergeant I – Rank 26)
- Artillery Barrage (Already Unlocked)
- Flak Guns (Available at 1st Lieutenant – Rank 42)
- Emergency Airdrop (Available at Colonel – Rank 50)
- Fire Bombing Run (Available at Major – Rank 46)
- Paratroopers (Available at Sergeant I – Rank 17)
- Carpet Bombing (Available at Sergeant Major – Rank 34)
- Ball Turret Gunner (Available at Lieutenant General – Rank 53)
Call of Duty WW2 launches November 3rd.