- Xbox One
CoD WW2 Equipment is an all-encompassing term that takes the place of the sometimes confusing hodge-podge of items that have been in the previous few Call of Duty games. One of the Daily Orders in Call of Duty WW2 calls for you to get a certain number of kills using your equipment. The issue is, the game doesn’t really explain exactly what an “equipment kill” is. Fortunately, it’s pretty simple, and we’ll teach how to complete this task below.
How Do I Get Equipment Kills in Call of Duty WW2?
Equipment in CoD WW2 refers to the items located in your lethal and tactical slots in the loadout screen. You’ll find these located right under your secondary weapon slot. These are your grenades, mines, etc. Equipment also refers to the items you can get during scorestreaks, like the Molotov Cocktail and Flamethrower. Any of the items that go into your equipment slot or you get from scorestreaks in Call of Duty WW2 will could towards equipment kills.
Below is a list of all the items in CoD WW2 you can use to get equipment kills:
- Mk 2 Grenade/Stielhandgranate
- S-Mine 44 (Bouncing Betty)
- No. 74 ST (Sticky Grenade)
- Throwing Knife
- Satchel Charge
- British No. 69 (Concussion Grenade)
- Mk. V Gas Grenade
- Signal Flare
- Smoke Grenade
- Molotov Cocktail
COD WW2 Equipment Kill Tips
- Naturally, getting equipment kills in Call of Duty WW2 is easier with the lethal equipment. However, kills with traditionally non-lethal items count too.
- All items do a small amount of damage if you hit an enemy with them, which if their health is low enough can kill them.
- Scorestreak equipment can do the most damage, but you can’t always rely on getting a scorestreak each game.
- Getting the Bang Basic Training Perk with the Expeditionary Division will give you to Mk. 2 Grenades and two Tactical Slots.
- Gas Grenades are the best tactical weapon to take with you to complete this daily order since they deal damage over time.
For more helpful info on Call of Duty WW2 and other great games, see our guide section.