A PUBG update is being deployed today, with Bluehole bringing some fixes and improvements to the PC version of the game.
The update, which will make its way to the PUBG test server today, will also see Bluehole investigating “potential compatibility issues” by way of asking players who experience any crashes to report it to the PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds forum.
This is the second update in less than a week, with update 3 being released on PC six days ago. This included a change to the game’s lobby, with Bluehole removing all weaponry from the pre-game island.
Read the full patch notes of PUBG update 4 below:
PUBG Update Patch Notes
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings nearby Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly