The Monster Hunter World 1.03 patch is here, bringing with it some changes for the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game.
Yesterday, players were given a commemorative gift by Capcom containing a Celebration Item Pack, awarded to Monster Hunter World’s players in order to say “thank you” for helping the game reach 5 million units shipped.
Now details of the game’s most recent patch have surfaced, with it bringing bug fixes to both consoles. These include improvements to bounties and research points, fixes for the Hunting Horn, and resolving all matchmaking issues for Xbox One players.
Read the Monster Hunter World update patch notes in full below:
Monster Hunter World 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed all matchmaking functionality issues for Xbox One players, including “Matchmake”, “Filter Search”, “Squad Sessions Session” and “Respond to SOS”.
Changes for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed a rare issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly; points counter were not updating correctly.
Fixed two issues with the Hunting Horn:
- Players would sometimes be unable to dodge-cancel while playing an Encore;
- The initial shockwave blast when playing a song sometimes wouldn’t happen.
- Added minor bug fixes and improvements.