Warhorse Studios has released the insanely huge Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.05 patch notes, giving us a deep look at what’s inside perhaps the biggest update for the game since its launch last month. Update 1.05 is a major update that clocks in around 15GB on our PS4 version of the game, with similar sizes on PC and Xbox One.
The Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.05 patch notes are similarly large, matching the size of the update itself. Update 1.05 brings with it a ton of fixes, changes, and even some notable additions that are sure to please fans of the game. It is without a doubt a huge step towards making this massive medieval RPG the best it can be.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.05 Patch Notes
The Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.05 patch notes detail a lot of changes that come to the game, so we will break them down for you in terms of categories. Let’s start with all of the bug fixes that have come to the game with update 1.05. There have been minor fixes to various quests and stats that will help the player out.
As for new additions in the Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.05 patch notes, a brand new save and exit feature has been added to the game on all three platforms, allowing players to more easily save their game. Interestingly enough, your saves won’t become corrupted if the game happens to crash while saving.
For the full list of Kingdom Come Deliverance 1.05 patch notes, check out the list below:
- (PC only) It is now possible to select different types of anti-aliasing.
- (PC only) It is now possible to set VSync to 30 or 60 or disable it completely.
- (PC only) Steam Cloud saving enabled.
- Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
- And many other minor tweaks.
- And over 300 other fixes in various quests.
- Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
- Easy and Very Easy trunks are now easier to lockpick when playing with a controller. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
- Enemy combat archery AI improved.
- German voiceovers will no longer cut off in mid-sentence in cutscenes.
- Guards now react to combat more aggressively.
- Guards won’t frisk you so often.
- Horse items are cleaned along with player items in bathhouses.
- Improved CPU load balancing – better performance.
- Improved lockpicking
- Improved pickpocketing
- It should now be much harder to kill high-level enemies with one hit. (Unless they’re helmetless. Stupid Runt…)
- Late game player strength tweaked
- Leveling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
- LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
- New interface design makes it much easier to hold the sweet spot while turning the lock.
- Other combat system tweaks
- Performance improved
- Saving is much more robust and saves won’t get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
- Slightly smoother framerate on Vsync 30. (Consoles and some PCs)
- Sneaking past sleeping NPCs is now easier.
- Some combat perks that were unintentionally overpowered were tuned down.
- Some easily accessible trunks with extremely good loot have been removed.
- Stuttering in some areas reduced.
- The game now has Save and Exit feature.
- The last quest with Lord Capon is now visible on the map when he is ready to assign it to you.
- The risk indicator is now much more precise. When green, you are sure not to get caught.
- Turkish subtitles added.
- Weapons scale less with high-level stats.
- You can no longer autocook potions that you haven’t brewed by hand at least once before.
- You can see when looking at a bed whether it will save your game.
- You can sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
- Your horse shouldn’t get stuck when jumping fences.
- You will no longer get caught if you stop at the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
- “Untargeted attack” exploit fixed.
For more on future updates and patch notes like the Kingdom Come Deliverance Update 1.05 patch notes, keep it locked right here.