A Fortnite llama nerf has hit the game, making changes to the lovable Supply Llamas that randomly appear inside the Battle Royale mode. These llamas contain loot that can really give a boost to a player’s effectiveness in battle. Unfortunately, these Supply Llamas will now be less giving, offering a significantly reduced amount of materials and having no chance of dropping explosive ammo.
Fortnite Llama Nerf: How Has the Supply Llama Been Nerfed?
Prior to this nerf, the Fortnite Supply Llama was a reason to jump for joy, as it promised a good chunk of loot. Now that it’s been nerfed, however, the jump for joy is more of a one-footed hop.
Following the nerf, the Supply Llama only drops 200 material instead of 500 per resource. It also no longer drops explosive ammo. (Epic Games is really going in hard to stop players depending upon rocket and grenade launchers as much!)
Fortnite Llama Nerf: What Other Nerfs Are Featured in the Patch Notes?
In addition to the Fortnite llama nerf, Epic Games also snuck in a few other changes:
- Damage fall-off vs. structures is no longer a factor for Rifles, SMGs, Pistols, or LMGs.
- Floor loot materials have been adjusted, with material drop chances and stack sizes in floor loot both being reduced by 33%.
- Ammo availability has been tweaked, with light ammo stack sizes increasing from 12 to 18, and explosive ammo stack sizes being decreased by 50%.
- The minigun has been given a buff, with its accuracy boosted by 10%, an increased starting ammo count, and a boost in damage against structure from 25 to 30.
- C4 will be more effective against structures, with its explosion radius being increased from 400 to 600.
The Teams of 20 limited game mode also had its storm damage per tick decreased, with players able to survive in the storm for longer periods.
[via Epic Games]